I was nominated by http://analoves.com.com for the Liebster Award. I can’t thank you enough for doing this. I have met/talked to the nicest people and I am so happy that I have fallen in love with reading again.
About the Award:
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.” – (We Loved Here)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 Facts About Me:
1. I LOVE cats. I’ve always grown up with cats, and I will always own a cat. (Hopefully I won’t turn into the crazy cat lady)
2. I have a masters degree in teaching, and plan to teach elementary school.
3. I love the east coast!
4. The first book I remember LOVING as a kid was called Time Cat (big surprise).
5. I love ancient Egypt (see above book).
6. I love having the chance to read books I choose to read, rather than the ones we were basically forced to read in school.
7. I really enjoy fantasy, dystopian, and contemporary novels.
8. I’ve always had a thing for quotes or lyrics (mainly because I have a hard time saying what I’m feeling, but I can pick a quote/lyric that describes EXACTLY what I’m feeling).
9. I went to my first book/author event this year (BookCon)
10. I enjoy reading (duh)
11. This is my first experience with book blogging.
I Nominate: I know I had to nominate 11, but I’m sooo new to this that I don’t know very many book blogs
Questions AnaLoves Asked:
1. First book you fell in love with?
2. If you can take one character out of a book who would it be and why?
I honestly don’t know!! 😦
3. Favorite book cover? Least favorite?
Favorite: The 5th Wave. Least: Gone Girl
4. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
5. One book you want to see on the big
The 5th Wave (so excited!!)
6. Favorite author?
Oh boy… It’s a tie between John Green and Cassandra Clare
7. On average how many books do you read in a month?
When I’m not working,, probably 3-4, when I am, 1-2.
8. What fandoms are you a part of?
Divergent, The Mortal Instruments, The Fault In Our Stars, The Whispers of the Fallen
9. Any book boyfriends?
Simon Lewis, Isaac (whispers of the fallen), Four (DUH), Augustus Waters
10. Favorite genre?
Dystopian, fantasy, and contemporary
11. If you can switch places with any character who would it be and why?
Cassie from the 5th wave. I say this because she fights for her family and takes care of herself and doesn’t seem to be a damsel in distress… I can’t stand when authors make the female characters sooo dependent on the male that they don’t know what to do with themselves.
1. What book inspired you to create your blog?
2. What was your favorite book to movie adaptation? And what was your least favorite?
3. What book would you want to be adapted into a movie that hasn’t already been made?
4. Standalone, sequels, or trilogy.
5. What is one author that you have always wanted to meet but never had the chance to?
6. If you could interview a character from a story, who would it be and why?
7. What book character do you relate to the most?
8. Who are your top three bloggers?
9. If you could rewrite the ending of a book, what would it be and why?
10. What do you enjoy most about reading?
11. Who is your book boyfriend?